- According to the VMC Academy & Culture Association (the council), this webpage is protected by copyright. According to the international treaties, it is also protected by many national copyright laws. Except utterly for their own use on browsing, printing, accessing or using our webpage, you are not allowed to reproduce in any form or method, copy, modify or transfer any part of the site, without the written approval of the council.
- Users shall comply with all applicable copyright laws. Without the written approval of the council, any links or frames that are not belong to the site, which cannot be added to the site.
- The council understand that the media and reporters may want to use the image of the site. Conform to the following provisions, the images on the webpage are available for download and use for press purposes:
Clearly indicate the source of the image; and
Images must not have any modifying, editing or distorting, or sold for profit.
- The council allow users to download and use the images on the webpage, shall not be considered to such users to grant any concessions.
- Personal information confidentiality is the cornerstone of VMC Academy & Culture Association (the council). Accordingly, ensuring data security is our top priority. The council employs various security practices and measures in order to protect the confidential information online. Your access to and use of the webpage is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. By using the webpage, you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the webpage.
- The Council prepared the webpage with the aim of providing key information to users. Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the current information and projected events information on this webpage was accurate at the time of publication, it may subject to variation at any time without notice. The council, does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Ownership And Use of Information
- Any material contained in the webpage are made available strictly on the basis that you accept it on an as available basis. When you rely on any information or other material, you do so entirely at your own risk and you accept that all warranties and conditions.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download copy of the materials (application information and documents) on the webpage for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is, however, not a transfer of title, and under this terms and conditions you may not modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any publication (commercial or non-commercial); remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials of the webpage, or transfer the materials to another person or mirror the materials on any other server without permission.
Links - The council has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet webpage and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the webpage. Use of any such linked webpage is at the user's own risk.
Rights and reserves of this agreement - Changes to the policies and/or additional terms by the council will be posted on the webpage. The changes will be effective when published. Please review the terms on a regular basis. You understand and agree that your express acceptance of the terms or your use of the webpage.
- Our commitment - The VMC Academy and Culture Association (The council) is committed to respect your privacy. This statement details the steps and policies we established to protect and safeguard your personal information when you visit our webpage. This Privacy Statement applies to any personal information we collect or receive about you, from any source. However, it does not apply to personal information that we collect, use or disclose for journalistic or promotion purposes
- Our collection of personal information - In most cases, the council will collect personal information when you submit application forms to any of the competitions the council offers. Occasionally, the council may collect personal information form a third party based on your consent or as otherwise permitted by law. We identify the purposes for which we may collect, use and disclose your personal information at the time that we collect such information. Such purposes include providing and delivering services to you, responding to your inquiries, and internal business purposes such as administering or improving our webpage. We obtain your consent for such purposes at or before the time that we collect, use or disclose your personal information, except where permitted or required by law.
- Consent to international transfers of personal information - The personal information we collect may be sent to any countries in which the council or its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and/or contractors. We may also store and process the information there. We will take reasonable steps to ensure users privacy. By using our webpage and giving your personal information, you consent to the transfer of data our side of the council.
- Accessing and updating your personal information - Whenever you use our services, the council aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless the council has to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, the council may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
- Security - The council's security practices are to ensure that the integrity and confidentiality of information and systems are maintained. The council uses updated security measures to protect its networks and webpages from misuse, alteration, copying, disclosure, destruction, monitoring or unauthorized sharing of information. The council's safeguards include the use of security software and encryption protocols and involve physical and technical controls to protect information behind the firewall.
- Contact Us - Questions or comments regarding these practices may email to email@example.com
© 2020 VMC Academy & Culture Association. All rights reserved.